The top one is called "The new sponsor of Tom". (Het nieuwe truitje van Tom = the new jersey of Tom)
De Lijn (the line) is Belgian's Flemish bus company - probably because he's off the bike and probably without a driver's license due to his DWI.
The one below was sent to me as "Promotie in den ALDI." Translated into "Promotion in ALDI" - a supermarket chain.
Vordeel Pack = Promo Pack
Boonen = beans
The third i just got from Johan. It's called Tommecoke. Below his tommeke nickname, it is slang for "What are you doing now."
I hope they're still funny after my lengthy botched explanations.
And here are some one-liners as well:
- English class... Tommeke, how do you say hello to your team mates? Tommeke: "High!"
- This year, Tommeke will not ride the, he prefers the Tour of Colombia.
- Who is the new sponsor of Tommeke? Coca Cola Company: "Taste the coke side of life"
- Boonen and Lore in Thaland. Says Tommeke to Lore: "I want a coke-o-nut."
- After being caught by the police, Tommeke drinks no alcohol anymore, he sticks to alcohol free coke-tails.
- Despite his recent drug problem, Tommeke is still an official citizen of Monacoke.
- How come Tommeke doesn't gain weight in the off-race season? He only wants diet-coke.