Thursday, November 8, 2007

You know you're PRO when...


your trading cards are being auctioned on Ebay!!! Actually since they are only being auctioned off for 1.50 Euros it is not as flattering now that i know my worth is less than two bucks. Oh, that's right, it's in euros so it increases my value to $10,000 (uh...ok, maybe just a little OVER two dollars.)



And on another note, my friend M-Coco just emailed over a link to a YouTube video from kalmthout world cup in Belgium a couple of weeks ago. It shows me and a friend Gabby Day racing the switchbacks. She's the star of the 24-second video but I got a cameo.
I'd have the youtube video screen on my blog but i haven't learned how to do that yet so here is the LINK TO THE VIDEO!

4 comments:

dblrider said...

Lookin' good Peanut! Very smooth through those corners (plus you didn't fall down!) Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

your kit was easy to spot!

Liz Hatch said...

Peanut, you are so PRO!!! :) Hope you're having a blast over there in Belgium. Maybe you can help them resolve their government issues over a nice vegan dinner... Yummmmmm!

See you soon!

PEANUT said...

With the sudden increase in fuel prices here the belgians may have to implement a gov't of more substance than their temporary one they have at the moment that make decisions in that area i suppose. I will go over there today with my vegan chocolate chip cookies to see if i can get something going.
And thanks ALL for your compliments!