Thursday, March 22, 2007

The little things

I finally got some new tunes for my iPod! For the past year, I have been listening to the same 17 songs over and over and over again!!! So you can imagine just how excited i was to replace them.

I got the new tunes from a friend. I know it's somewhat illegal or at least a wee bit immoral to take other people's tunes, but I did it anyway. And now i just can't wait to go ride! The only problem is that it's only 11:38pm here. Must wait at least 8 more hours. It's all about the little things...

Oh, and speaking of the little things, in addition to the tunes, I got a compliment from him! He told me, "You look normal again. Not like the sickly looking, bloated round Michelin man you looked like two weeks ago when i saw you last."

Well, he was right. It surely took me a long time to recover from cross season, training camp, and my wild one week of off-season. But I think he's right. I can finally see veins and cheekbones again! Yippee!!
NOW i'm ready for road season! Off to France I go.

1 comment:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i think we need to work on his compliment skills.


have a good ride tomorrow!